|Do you strive to be number one in a position? Are you looking to be part of a growing and dynamic company? Do you love a challenge? Do you want to touch and change people’s lives every day?|
We have an immediate need for a Staffing Coordinator to join Five Star Nursing.Responsibilities:
- Supporting the recruitment function by searching for qualified candidates by posting online ads, screening & interviewing. Based on facilities needs & demands.
- Reviewing of applications, ensuring a complete file & that proper documentation is provided (during hiring processing time & throughout the time of employment).
- Advising job applicants of the success or failure of their application in a timely manner.
- Being in charge of managing Nursing staff, making sure facilities policies are always met, identifies and works to solve problems as they arise.
- Ensuring Nursing Staff needs is met at facilities request either by being on call or hiring new staff (must be capable of handling rigorous demands).
- Confirming schedules with staff and submits it to the Scheduler in facility by the date it is due.
- Entering all Employees into Microstaffer & employees confirmed schedules.
- Providing weekly attendance report to HR after reviewing employee’s time record.
- Assumes other related responsibilities as required.
|Job Location:||Suffolk County||Company Industry:||Healthcare|
|Job Role:||Staffing Coordinator||Hours||M-F 9am-5pm|
|Employment Status:||Full-time||Employment Type:||Employee|
|Hourly Salary:||To be discussed||Manages Others:||Yes|
|Skills: Must be Computer proficient in Excel & Word Requirements: Valid & clean driver’s license, HS diploma.|
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a similar field is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with candidates and employees at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment, work well under pressure and be flexible.