A Recruiter’s main responsibility is to support the recruitment function by acting as the primary link between the agency and potential job candidates in the healthcare industry. The recruiter will be responsible for performing duties such as maintaining advertisements, conducting interviews, reviewing resumes, and ensuring that our clients are paired with candidates who will meet and fulfill their staffing needs and criteria.
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, active candidate searches, job sites and career fairs.
- Review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates.
- Inform candidates of suitable employment opportunities and extend offers of employment. This includes the clarification of job specifications, competencies and skills in accordance with company guidelines.
- Pre-screen applicants by conducting interviews and background checks.
- Align job candidate profiles with staffing/facility objectives.
- Review applications for compliance and verify employment references.
- Assist and ensure that applicants supply valid documentation for employment throughout the hiring process.
- Enter applicant files into company database.
- Record keeping.
- Ensure the staffing needs of facilities and clients are met in accordance with company/facility orders.
- Provide on-call support to the agency as needed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma & valid Driver’s License.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a similar field is preferred.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify and work to solve problems as they arise.
- Capable of handling rigorous demands while maintaining professionalism.